Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Does anyone else watch it? I am just wanting to chat about it!! I am a reality TV Junkie! Are there anygroups out there that share my obsession!! LOL

Diana44

Asked by Diana44 at 2:19 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• I haven't watched it but I am a fan of Real Housewives of Orange County.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 2:20 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I love the NY wives. They crack me up, they are like watching a train wreck. You know you should look away but you just can't!!!

TyBmom22

Answer by TyBmom22 at 3:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Well Ladies i watch both of those as well!!! I wasn't kidding about being a junkie!! LOL I started with the OC ones, well then along came the NY ones, Now the NJ!! Good Lord I can't stop myself! They are all very addicting in thier own way!! Thanks for the responses!!!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 4:33 PM on May. 27, 2009

• ugh. i hate reality tv. i'd rather not watch some snobby bitch act like well...a bitch.
    Anonymous

• I used to watch them but lost track of what times they come back on. But I have a group called the Real Lives of SAHMS www.cafemom.com/group/99691 Come stop by! We can start chatting about them, that is what I want in the group, just haven't found anyone that watches it anymore!

Work From Home
    Daily Pay, 401k, Benefits
    Overview: 616-712-1741
    Request Interview:
    www.workbenefitsfromhome.com

freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 6:37 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The blonde has the fakest boobs and lips.She is so stuck on herself. The other ones are much nicer. But I honestly think it makes italians look so tacky. I'd rather hang with other nationalities. Sorry but italian women are typically like this in Jersey. So stuck up and so so jealous....
    Anonymous

• I know they are Bitches! That's why it's called entertainment!!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 10:05 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Im a major reality show junkie love all those oc, atlanta,new york, and new jersey where do they find these crazy ladies? Hmmm reality i think not....how can any of those ladies have friends!!?
    KaynMadismom

Answer by KaynMadismom at 3:48 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I've been watching, I haven't watched the other housewives, but I live in NJ and it interested me...it took all of 3 minutes and now I'm hooked. I will say, anon :32, that the majority of women in NJ, Italian or otherwise are NOTHING like this. Just like the Sopranos, they give Jersey a bad name...but it is entertaining! I actually used to work in a building where Dina and her family ran the cafe, this was about 15 years ago. It was funny to see "celebrity chef" Jaime all hoity toity in the furniture store when he used to serve me burgers. LOL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:27 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Well Gramsmom! I am so glad I have found you!! I have been wanting to chat with someone about the shows!! LOL !! I was very put off by Jaime! God! What a pompous ASS!! The fact that he used to serve you burgers makes my day!! He was such a shit head to that poor sales girl wasn't he!! I know that the show and all of the shows are made to look a lot different than real life! I suppose they have to in order to keep us interested!! Lord knows "REAL" life is far too boring! LOL. Hope to talk to you more soon!! Diana
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 11:29 AM on May. 28, 2009