Back pains = pregnant?????

We are TTC our 2nd. I am 7 days late. My back hurts on the sides and i was wondering if this is a sign of being pregnant. I know the typical ones are breast tender, peeing a lot.. but has anyone had back pain as a symptom? ( pregnancy test say - ) I think it could still be too soon to tell! one day feels like a year while TTC!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything is possible, we are all different. One weird early symptom I always have is burping....like one day I counted, I burped 86 times in 15 hours! LOL, so it could be. Try another test in a day or so....by the time you miss your period you should have been able to get a positive, but you may have ovulated a little later than you think and it may really be too early to tell!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:14 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Oh girl I know what you mean...We have been ttc for a couple of months now and I will tell you it has its ups and downs. As for the backpain...no not a sure fire way to tell. Everyone is different. Now I did have some back pain when I found out I was preggo...but 9 times out of 10 when I am having bad back pain I usually have a killer period. That was this last week. My boobs were sore and everything and I was like oh yeah I got to be preggo...and NOPE....oh well next month maybe...lol I hope it gets better for ya. Take some tylenol-- that one is safe to take if you are preggo to help your back. And remember take a test once a week until you do start. ~babydust to you
    joledalynn

Answer by joledalynn at 2:46 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Doubt it. The baby wouldn't even be the size of a pea
    Anonymous

• You could be, I don't believe it's a symptom, However every women is different. I believe it's too soon, I would give it just a litte bit of time. Take a test 1 week or so after missed or expected period. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• actually sometimes peeing more is a sign and not because of the size of the baby but the fact that hormone levels are changing and hormones can do all kinds of crazy things including making you have to pee more frequently.
    but i dont know about if your pregnant or not.
    is it possible that af is just on its way? maybe
    or you did something to hurt your back, slept wrong? something?

codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 4:12 PM on May. 27, 2009