Have your groups been less active lately?

Just wondering..... It seems like all of mine are wayyyy less active than usual.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With the economy, I'm sure people have had their Internet turned off. I started noticing the whole site got slower around Thanksgiving. I assumed it was from the holidays, but even after that, and after Christmas, and up until now, it still looks slower than it was before.
    Anonymous

• I noticed a slowing at the holidays . Then my group picked back up. Lately it is slowing again. I think it is the summer too. Kids are out, or getting out soon. Pools are open. People are outside more.
    Anonymous

• My sister shut her internet off cause she is trying to save money.
    Anonymous

• I think it is the summer....everybody is busy playing outside...in the winter everyone is sitting inside the house ...
    kaylajean86

Answer by kaylajean86 at 3:02 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yes, I don't even bother posting updates anymore, because it would be just like talking to myself.
    Anonymous

• A good chunk of them have been quiet.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:07 PM on May. 27, 2009