Is anyone familiar with telecheck?

I had a check get returned to walmart because of certain problems i could not put enough money in the account to cover it. It was rpesented twice and today i got the letter from telecheck saying that Telecheck has purchases the dishonored electronic fund transfer and are attempting to collect on it. It says that my name has been entered into its national computer files which i already knew. Anyways i had called them after the first time it was returned to see if i could just send them a money order and stop it from being presented to the bank. The lady said no that they would still keep presenting it. She made it sould like they would do so until it was paid. Which would keep getting me charged at the bank each time they returned it. Anyways so now that i have the letter does that mean they are going to stop presenting it. The letter says for me to send a money order to them. I don't want them to get money twice. anyone know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• i would call and check, but if they want you to send in a money order i would assume they aren't going to try to put it through the bank again.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:51 PM on May. 27, 2009