Dry Scalp

His head is dry and flaky. I don't know if I should put lotion on it or anything to keep it from cracking. When we give him baths we use that brush thing they gave us at the hospital. looks like this https://lurebeauty.authsecure.com/images/brushsurgeon.jpg

Is it something I should worry about?

KellyBelly89

Asked by KellyBelly89 at 3:04 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he has cradle cap. it is normal. put some baby oil on his scalp. it should go away in a week or so. and keep using that brush. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• normal..my dtr has it wicked bad. put some oil on it and let it soak for a few mins before his bath. then shampoo as normal and comb it out....i did this for like 3 times and its gone now.
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 3:18 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Sounds like cradle cap - I used vaseline and combed it out -then washed his hair with regular baby shampoo the next night -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:20 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i used head and shoulder on my son and it works really good i tryed everthing eles and that is the only thing that worked for him.
    badensmom

Answer by badensmom at 3:45 PM on May. 27, 2009

• thank you so much
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 4:47 PM on May. 27, 2009