Is anyone else scared? I am

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea threatened military action Wednesday against U.S. and South Korean warships plying the waters near the Koreas' disputed maritime border, raising the specter of a naval clash just days after the regime's underground nuclear test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have to agree with gludwig2000...IMO its "posturing" for N.Korea to appear greater than it really is military/strength/weapon wise. Kim J. Ill is a really sick individual and if he was truely bent on taking back S.Korea or global war, then he would made a move by now. Hes been running that country for decades now with nothing but empty threats. And IMO, this is one reason America has put up with him. Some claim that our Pres. is showing 'weakness', but really, I think he is letting N.Korea make a big enough of a mistake so that if/when we go in there, we aren't preceived as bullies (like America usually comes across in some countries opinions). I think that either it will die down again after a harsh reprimand, or Kim J. will finally make a stupid move and N.Korea will be freed quickly.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:16 PM on May. 27, 2009

• 'Hit the U.S. on the raw'
    The regime also said it could no longer promise the safety of U.S. and South Korean warships and civilian vessels in the waters near the Korea's western maritime border.

"They should bear in mind that the (North) has tremendous military muscle and its own method of strike able to conquer any targets in its vicinity at one stroke or hit the U.S. on the raw, if necessary," it said.

Anonymous

• I don't think that N.Korea can take our warships or that they really want to take us on.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 3:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• We have a heavy military presence there and in surrounding areas. If they even try they will be shot down.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Bring it on, assclowns.
    Anonymous

• Part of military tactic is knowing when to go in. Ozarkgirl is correct.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:19 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm not scared I'm just pissed off that Obama is a wuss and is going to get Americas ass kicked.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Bring it on, assclowns.

Said like a person who's not in the military....
    Anonymous

• I agree with pnwmom, like I usually do =]

We're watching their asses day and night. If they try anything they'll never get past us.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• tyme4me2day Your reply is just plain "idiotic".

Anonymous