• In the Spotlight:

how do i get my husband to be interested in me again after we just had a baby??

Between us my husband wanted to have a baby so bad, and i feel like once i got pregnant he was less and less interested in me, and now that the babies born and 3 months old he makes it feel like a job. Oh can you do it? I've tried all kinda of fun things to spice it up, but i don'tknow what else to do? Should i stay, leave? It's putting me more and more depressed, harder to get the weight off. Did my pregnancy scare my husband away?? I'm 23 he's 28 and we maybe do it once a month, like a chore.

MOMMYEXCHANGE

Asked by MOMMYEXCHANGE at 3:05 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I've noticed that when the house is clean, dinner is ready and things are going smoothly with the kids, we get along great. I think after working all day and coming home to a screaming baby, messy house and baby toys on the floor the last thing a guy is thinking of is sex.

Take it a day at a time. "find" your house over the course of a week. then set up a schedule for yourself that works. I promise you life is so much easier when you have a routine. I am not the most organized person, i'll be the first to admit it, but I hate having a messy house. Not to mention your energy level is just so "blah" when things are messy.

I'm not saying be his slave. He should help a little...take out trash, maybe put dishes in the sink after dinner, small things, and be SURE to thank him, guys are like kids they love the acknowledgment for their "hard" work LOL

Once you get your house in order, then it's time to "play" w/ hubby. :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:29 PM on May. 27, 2009