What is the website where you can order bulk toys for really cheap?

Ok I am planning my sons birthday. And I was gonna order favor boxes from this one website, but they are like $6 a box. And they dont come with very much. I remember for his 1st birthday I ordered a bunch of toys and stuff from this website, where it came like bulk amount (not really that many, but at least 12 or so in a package) for really cheap. I cant remember the name of the site tho so I was wondering if any of you ladies knew what the name of it is. I also know that they have a magazine catalog too. I just cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. I would like to do that again cuz it was a lot cheaper! Thanks to anyone who can help and please bump if you dont know...

DamiansMommy703

Asked by DamiansMommy703 at 3:06 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Shopping

• www.orientaltrading.com
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:13 PM on May. 27, 2009

• www.smalltoys.com
    Oriental Trading is owned by a company partially owned by the Saudi royal family

Answer by rkoloms at 4:49 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Oriental Trading Company. I am going to suggest you order when the shiping is cheap because the shipping isn't cheap.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:24 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yep, Oriental Trading Co. It's from my home city! =)
    LogansMama2

Answer by LogansMama2 at 8:57 PM on May. 27, 2009

• yea i was going to say oriental trading too...
    babiluv

Answer by babiluv at 9:30 PM on May. 27, 2009

• www.shindigz.com is cool for birthday party supplies too! You probably were thinking of Oriental Trading though :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:20 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Check out http://www.cjkidz.com/

birthday page http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html

Very inexpenisve items under each birthday party theme

momjs

Answer by momjs at 12:28 AM on May. 29, 2009