What kind of face product can I use when I am pregnnt?

We are ttc and I have acne prone skin. I was told not to use any product with salicylic acid. Anyone have any recomendations of products without any harmful ingredients? Thanks :)

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 3:08 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well i have been using mary kay throughout my pregnancy and it helped with the hormone breakouts and seems safe enough... but last time during my pregnancy i told my nurse and she wrote me prescription for facewash they sell at kaiser...so maybe your doctor can do the same
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 4:33 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Avon has a lineup called Liiv Botinicals. I usually suggest the Liiv Botanicals Scrub if you have acne as well. Its very good and fresh! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany at checkout for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:21 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I am using Arbonne's RE9 anti aging line and my skin cleared up without having to use their acne line. They also have the FC5 line with a set for oily/combination skin.

Feel free to check out my site for more details.
    http://try.myarbonne.com

I can also send you samples to try if you like.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 11:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I agree with mommy492006. I too used mary kay products and had no problems. I used the Velocity Cleanser and Moisturizer. It only costs $22 for the set and lasts about a year. You can check it out at www.marykay.com/lcoleman814 and shipping is free.
    ldc0188

Answer by ldc0188 at 6:29 PM on May. 28, 2009