send the email?

Single mom here. I am from a small town and it is so hard to meet someone with common interests. I read an article in the newspaper about someone I found interesting. I typically wouldnt put myself out there like this, but I have looked on the website and their is no direct link to email him. I am thinking about emailing the "contact us' person and requesting that my information be passed on because I am interested in him doing a demo later in the summer since I was unable to attend the one in the paper. When he calls I'll have to explain that I am curious (about his hobby) and could I just meet him for a one on one demo since I missed the one talked about in the article. This would give me a chance to meet him without it being akward. He is from about 45 mins away so if no interest, no harm done. I know he doesnt have a girlfriend so no harm there. What do you think? I've never persued a man like this but Im interested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go for it =)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:40 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I agree.... why not as long as you are honest and upfront there should be no issues!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 3:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• definetly go for it!! whats the harm in trying??
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Go for it and good luck. Maybe be a great story someday for your grandchildren.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:09 PM on May. 27, 2009