what should i do?

I am 34 weeks pregnant today and i have started to feel kind-of sick. i don't really know why i feel sick. It started this morning arround 9 and i thought it was because i forgot to eat breakfast...so at 11 when i got out of school i at lunch and felt a little better. but it came right back. not as sever but it came back. my lower back started to hurt and i told my mother about it and she dosen't understand it. she says that if i don't feel good then i should go to the docters and have them look at me because i shouldn't feel this way when i am that far along. but i don't want to go and nothing be wrong and have to pay the docter bill. what do you think i should do.... Please let me know. this is my first pregnancy and i don't know what to do....

jolita09

Asked by jolita09 at 3:24 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some times you will get the morning sickness feeling back around the end of your pregnacy. Also you can experence theese feelings before you go into labor. If you continue to feel this way or if it gets worse you may call your ob and let them know what is going on and let them advise you. It may be nothing but if it is early signs of labor they can be stopped if you catch them soon enough. Hope this helps some.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 3:28 PM on May. 27, 2009