Anyone get pregnant and have no symptoms?

I have 2 kids and with both pregnancies I knew right away because of the severe fatigue, sore boobs, abdominal aches that so closely resembled AF but this time I have no symptoms at all. I'm 15 dpo and got my BFP today but I don't feel pregnant at all. I was sure I wasn't pregnant and this took me by surprise.
Anyone else? Was your whole pregnancy this nice? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first (and so far only but I'm hoping I might be preggers now) pregnancy was easy. I only had sore breasts when I was out ice-fishing with the hubby, and I didn't get morning sickness or anything..it was nice, until I was 7 months along and had complications. I wish you much much luck in having an easy pregnancy! GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:46 PM on May. 27, 2009

• This is my first pregnancy and I am a little over 5 months pregnant with twins and the only reason I knew I was pregnant was because my periods are very regular and then I was late. I didn't have morning sickness once or twice if I waited to long to eat I'd get sick. No aches and pains. Slight nausea but I honestly think that was more stress than anything else. Everyone tells me I'm just lucky so embrace it and best of wishes to you! Congrats on your addition to the family!
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 3:53 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i didnt have any symptoms with my first... until at 6 months i wad pre-e...

with my 2nd i didnt ahve any symptoms either.. i was 16 weeks before i found out... but i should ahve known before then i enver realized my sence of smell was heighened
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:05 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It's possible. But you do have a long ways to go. Pregnancy symptoms are through out! good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:17 PM on May. 27, 2009

• #2 was a big surprise for me. I only took a pregnancy test because I'd stopped nursing my #1 and my sister mentioned that I (my boobs) still looked like I was nursing. I was about 2 months into the pregnancy at that point.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 4:35 PM on May. 27, 2009