Where can I learn how to design Scrap Kits?

I have been designing tags now for a while. I would love to learn how to design scrap kits. The only problem I have is that I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me there. Does anyone know where I can get some help learning?

lostdarkangel13

Asked by lostdarkangel13 at 3:45 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you mean as in scrapbooking? I bought my daughters each a scrapbooking kit from Michael's (a craft store) that included the scrapbook and basic materials to get them started. I let them shop at Michael's now and then to buy new things to scrapbook with because they have so much stuff! There are also online websites with a lot of ideas to help you out, too.
    Once you begin, your creative juices will begin to flow and you'll have all sorts of ideas flowing through your head.
    Oh! Keep a lookout for scrapbooking classes in your area so you can get new ideas and meet new people who can hook you up with products from different companies.

I hope this was what you were talking about.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:20 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Sorry I meant Digital Scrap booking. Stuff to make tags with.
    lostdarkangel13

Answer by lostdarkangel13 at 10:31 PM on May. 27, 2009