is he lyin to me?????

My boyfriend smoked weed all the time before we got together and he ended up getting into a lot of trouble for it.... Once we got together he said he has quit (which was december) Well I went through his phone one night and found him getting weed from a friend and he told me he smoked that night, and we broke up over it, stupid me went back to him and last night I found a sack in his dresser, He sai it was from a long time ago and he would never do it now not after losing me last time.... But I know him to well that he wouldnt just forget about a bag of weed, and his sister theinks the same thing... We both thinks he just bought it yesturday... But he is sticking to his story about its old.... I know if his mom would of found it that is exactly what he would say... I feel like he has to hide stuff from me like im his mom.... Would you believe your boyfriend if he was sayin this stuff to you???

mommy2b17MV

Asked by mommy2b17MV at 3:46 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• if u honestly feel in your gut that he's lying and you kno he dosent "forget" stuff like that than he's lying go with ur gut instinct its mostly right. trust yourself u kno him by now
    lilma61906

Answer by lilma61906 at 3:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yeah he is probably lying to you, but really you should be able to look at it and see if its old or not by just what it looks like it is a plant ya know so it does look kinda dead after a while
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:02 PM on May. 27, 2009

• BTW I should say I am not like an expert, but I have found really old sacks of weed before and have seen the difference
    hautemama83

• You know in your gut. He is lying. I have also heard these exact words, so I understand.
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 4:07 PM on May. 27, 2009