Does anyone know an honest stay-at-home job i can apply for?

Everything i click on seems phony, or more of a money-taking rather than money-maker.

babySTAR09

Asked by babySTAR09 at 3:56 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell Avon and it is going pretty good for me so far.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:56 PM on May. 27, 2009

• If you are interested you can message me. I am not posting anymore answers. I can't stand being bashed for answering a simple question. sorry if i said something wrong.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:06 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Hello,
    I am with a team called work at home united. We work with a wellness company that manufactures products that make your home better, safer, and healthier for your home. I searched for years and spent a lot of money trying to find the right business. I finally found the right one. I hope that I can work with you as a partner or customer. Mail me and I will give you more info.
    Melissa
    melissacorman

Answer by melissacorman at 4:47 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I work at home part time, it's not a get rich quick type thing but it pays my mortgage and it's free (nothing to buy or sell either) http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:51 PM on May. 27, 2009

• www.OccasionOgraphy.com and www.GiggleMedia.com. I am an authorized dealer for Occasionography and they're BBB accredited and have been in business 10 years. No MLMs or anything like that. Check it out!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 5:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I work from home as well with a legit company. Anyone interested, please message me and I will forward you to my website and give you my email addy.
    wish you the best of luch finding a work from home oppertunity. I too searched for ever before finding this one. I love it because I am helping others on top of making money. It is not a get rich quick scheme either, but once you get through all the training and get everything up and running, you will make some extra cash! which is always good!
    worknstaynhome

Answer by worknstaynhome at 5:52 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I sell Mary Kay, I make good money and set my own hours etc. Mary Kay is not a job it's your business. If you are interested in knowing more message me.
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 6:48 PM on May. 27, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

I cashed out on Monday for $77 and that was ONLY an hours worth of work!! Anything is possible to those that are willing to work for it :)

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Try selling Avon. Its only $20 to start and you get a starter kit, your webstore is free for three campaigns and you can start making money in minutes! Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum Hope you consider! Its been a great career for me and lots of other people! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:13 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I am a Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon. Love It!!! If you are interested, I can show you how you can join my team for Free (after qualified sales). Very Simple. I work right along with you, every step. check out my web site to view their product lines (scented candles, all-natural cleaning called Homeology and a body care line called Emerge). In addition, May issue of Better Homes & Gardens voted Gold Canyon’s Homeology eco-friendly All Purpose Cleaner as one of their favorites based on effectiveness, scent, availability and price.

Look forward to chatting with you,
    Marianne
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    rmcorns@gmail.com
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:14 PM on May. 27, 2009