Anyone else have a Deviated Septum?

My daughter broke my nose six months ago and I ended up having to see an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. I was told I have a slight deviated septum plus tons of inflammation in one side of my nose. I am trying a nasal spray plus a sinus wash for a month. If my breathing doesnt get better I will have to have sugery to fix it. Has this happened to anyone else and is the sugery painful? Did you have to try nasal sprays and other things first too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• Yes , it is very painful after, you wont feel anything during the surgery cause you will be out of it but for about 3 weeks it will hurt like hell everytime to cough, sneeze and breath hard.... I had to have one done and i know alot of people that had them done and said if they new it hurt that much they would have never done it
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...doesnt sound like surgery is good choice. I will have to really think about it before I will have it fixed. Thanks for your response :)
    Anonymous