Any Military wives out there?

In need of people who can relate.

goldfish09

Asked by goldfish09 at 4:05 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, Feel free to email me. I am married to the most difficult person I could have ever chosen to marry but I love him more than life. And he is currently deployed so I have gone through alot of that crap. And I was in the military myself so I know alot more about the system too. Being a military wife is a HELLOVA lot harder than most think it is. It amuses me that my mother cant go two weeks without a man and I have gone 14months. Some women just cant do it
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 4:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My husband is Army and on his 3rd tour now. I know it is rough dealing with everything at home while worrying about him. If you have question or just need to talk or vent feel free to send me a message. Remember you are never alone.
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 10:56 PM on May. 27, 2009