Is it stupid for women to expect their husbands not to watch porn sometimes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• no... if the girl is doing everything right he should have no need to watch porn!!!
    Anonymous

• NO, its not stupid. If you want your husband to sit up there a watch a naked woman than kudos to you. But i just dont think its right. My husband doesn't do it and im thankful for that.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say it's stupid if you or another women feels that way. I deagree with the first comment. Unfortunetly, it doesn't matter how good looking you are, there going to do it. It's a release and it's not about you. If you feel it's becoming issue, discuss with him. But, it's only a real problem if it's an addiction for you're man. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:28 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It isnt stupid depending on the guy. I knew my husband was a habitual porn watcher before i married him and I have talked ot him about it. We have alot of sex (when he is home) and only watchs porn if he thinks I am too tired to do anything or if he is in the mood for something he would never ask me to do.

I appreciate the fact that he is considerate of my sleep and that he respects that I dont do things like double penetration so wouldnt ask me to. BUt I still HATE the fact that he does it. You have to choose what is best with yoour relationship when it comes to porn. Each relationship is different
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 4:33 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't call it stupid but I would call it unrealistic. There's a hidden voyeur in everyone. Men are more likely to indulge in it than women are. To any woman who says her husband isn't into that kind of thing, I guarantee he's looking when he thinks you aren't. He just isn't going to tell you about it. As an above poster said, it isn't personal. It's just filling a need or indulging in a fantasy they know they wouldn't be able to fill in real life. I can respect that if it means I'm not asked to do anything I would perceive as degrading. In fact, I welcome it.
    Anonymous

• I hate when my boyfriend watches porn. It makes me feel so insecure, and that is probably just me but I still hate it. I hate the fact that he is watching some other women perform acts that should be just for me and him. I am not against porn, I just dont want my bf watching it. He still does and I would put money on the fact that almost every guy does. Sometimes it seems like they watch it cuz their friend watches it and even tho guys dont admit it they wanna be just like their friends. Its kinda something that you just have to accept when it comes to the male species I guess..........
    wendydeb7

Answer by wendydeb7 at 6:11 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I think that if you knew that he watched porn, even on occasion, before you married him and you didn't like it then, then maybe you shouldn't have married him. Not trying to be mean or rude at all but you don't marry someone with intentions of changing them. There are MANY guys who don't watch it at all & there are MANY guys who may have watched it as teenagers but don't now. My SO has watched porn in the past, but he hasn't since we've been together. But if he did, it wouldn't bother me, hell I'd watch it with him. It's just a mindset. I mean they aren't watching it thinking, man she's so much hotter than my wife. It's just that watching the act of sex is arousing no matter what the person looks like that's doing it. If you don't want to watch it or just can't get use to him watching it, then maybe ask him to watch it when you are busy with something else or not home, either way you shouldn't let it make you insecure.
    Anonymous

• YES!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:22 PM on May. 27, 2009

• dude porn is porn who really cares... i watch it with my hubby its not like hes saying u suck and wants to fuck the other woman.. its just exciting for them so remove the tampons and just deal with it not a big deal
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:12 AM on May. 28, 2009