• In the Spotlight:

what should i do

me and my babys father used to be madly in love but once i got pregnant it changed now we have broken up should i try to work it out with him we broke up because i have gave him 7 months to move in with me and he wont and he wont help me with the baby when he does something always goes wrong and i yell we fight is it worth trying to work it out i cant help but be angry with him and it happens alot we fight bad sometimes i dont want my son to be around that how do i know if we can over come it how do i know if i can?

cassiepeyton10

Asked by cassiepeyton10 at 4:11 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• If you love him and he loves you and you both are devoted to doing the best for your baby together then YES. My husband and I dont agree on certain things so I just do it myself. I wont even ask him to change a poopy diaper because it is either my way or no way. I ahve learned that alot in life. YOu may have to do more work, but if you want it done your way, you have to do it yourself, and usually it is unfair to ask another to do it your way. ALso, keep in mind that they way he does things may not be wrong. U also have 2 know what arguments 2 pursue and which ones to let go. My husband and I have made a commitment to not argue infront of the baby, we may slip up but we always remind eachother when we do. There is also absolutely no name calling of eachother, that is a HORRIBLE impression to give ur child. And I would never recommend giving a man an ultimatium unless ur ok with it not going the way you want it to
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 4:30 PM on May. 27, 2009