Not Eating

My almost 6month old is just not eating! About twice a day she will only take 2oz from her bottle. She'll do it a couple times in a row. She'll really only eat if she is groggy. Even from my breast its like this. And from what I can tell she hasnt even put on a full pound since the last time she was at the doc. She just got over a sinus infection but her nose is clear and doesnt seem to be having any symptoms of stomach problems. When she does eat "alot" i think the most is like 6oz.

What is going on with my little girl!? I am probably going to talk to the pediatrician and take her in, but has anyone else heard of this?

HunnysFarAway

Asked by HunnysFarAway at 4:21 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter did this too, but it was just a phase. Is she teething? I know when my daughter was teething she ate less. Also, with her bottles, is she using the correct flow nipple? I didn't change them and my DD was trying too hard to suck from a slow flow. I guess if she's like that breastfeeding, though, it might not be that...Just trying to think of reasons :)
    mkemom519

Answer by mkemom519 at 4:33 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Me too, I am just trying to think of reasons! I will definately try the nipple thing
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 4:37 PM on May. 27, 2009