WHY CAN'T I CUM???? Sexually Frustrated...

So here goes..... I am a 25 yr old woman & I have yet to cum during intercourse!! I was reading the different posts in the relationship section of cafe mom & was surprised by the number of woman who ACTUALLY do have orgasms with no problem. Anyway, I have only had 3 orgasms in my entire life. Each one was during oral sex & it was great. However, Ive been w/my current boyfriend for 2 yrs & I have not been able to cum w/him AT ALL. Even during oral sex. Dont get me wrong, the sex feels good.. but I want to orgasm!! Is it even possible to orgasm during vaginal intercourse? Im starting to think Its impossible. What does it even feel like? Does it feel different to come during intercourse than during oral sex? Im so frustrated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• If you have been on birth control or antidepressants, both of them cause something called anorgasmia where you cannot have orgasms. They can also seriously diminish sex drive.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:31 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i think that orgasms with oral is more powerful, but they ARE capable of bein received vaginally.
    yah, they feel the same, i juss think that orally its more intense of an orgasm. if ur worried bout havin, or not havin one for that matter, then ur NOT goin to have one. i do that all the time. muh SO loves when he can get me to have an orgasm, which doesnt happen often, but yah..
    try masterbating more often. thats how i had muh first one n the more i give em to muhself, the more i have them with muh SO.
    Anonymous

• im right there with ya girl! never had one, and im begining to think its impossible! there are A LOT of woman who have this problem... but i have heard if you relax and be intimate and not worry about everything else thats aroud you that helps too... haven't been able to truely do that so it hasn't worked for yet.... easier said than done lol... espcially with a baby that doesn't sleep through the night yet...

anyways your completely normal! there are plenty of us that have the same problem
    Anonymous

• lol u guys arne't the only ones. i am happy to say though that my husband has been the only person who has been able to get me to orgasm EVER. so i'm wishn and hoping that he'll be able to again and able to do it often lol. dont fret tho. u are not the only one girl
    Anonymous

• You need to get a vibrator or use your fingers and figure out how to make yourself come. And no, you do not necessarily come from penetration.
    lovetwins89

Answer by lovetwins89 at 8:22 PM on May. 27, 2009