I feel bad with my body. Can't look at the mirror.

jdenmommy

Asked by jdenmommy at 4:31 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• I know how you feel!!! I had my dd three years ago and i still hate my body....but i am trying to learn to love my curves!
    Anonymous

• are you preggo now? or just had a baby... or are many months post partum? I am 13 months post partum and have grown a lot from the sides LOL but I have gone down to a size 14, from size 18, which I was after the baby was born (size 10 pre preggo). yet I still weigh up there in the 170's (140 pre preggo). I have bought clothes that fit my current figure, and I feel better about my self now!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I had my last child 13 months ago and still don't like looking in the mirror.
    Anonymous

• The thing is that my belly is huge and i have strech marks on my body and boobs. but i weigh 105 pounds.
    jdenmommy

Answer by jdenmommy at 5:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i hate da fact that im stuck with ingrown hairs all over my legs,i mean its really bad!!! anybody would think it was a rash or even worst millions of black head/pimples on my legs.i HATE IT I CANT WEAR DRESSES NOR SHORTS N FORGET ABOUT A SWIMSUIT IN THE SUMMER.its on my butt cheeks as well.i done ever thing in da book to stop this n i mean EVERTHING....its sad becuz IM FOREVER IN PANTS
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 11:36 PM on May. 27, 2009