how soon, is too soon?

so SO and i are trying for baby number 2.. just wondering how soon is too soon to tesT? and what are the probabilities of getting prg, of the first couple times we try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They say a healthy couple with no fertility problems is likely to conceive within the first 5 months of being sexually active. It takes 8-12 days after conception for there to be enough hCG in your system, sooo...that in mind...most pregnancy tests will tell you when you should take them. I think the ealiest is 5 days before..GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:39 PM on May. 27, 2009

• okay, heres the thing i was preg last year and had a miscarriage. so yeah, would that make it change? or anything. i hd a cyst which did pop so umm.. i dont know.. i'm so excited!! :D *praying to god that i am preg!!!!*
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Do you know when you are most likely to be fertile, on a 28 day cycle is it around day 14 after the first day of your last period. If it is a 23 day cycle ist about half that. Also sperm are most fertile up to 24 hours after ejaculation. When hubby and I started TTC, it took us 3 months to concieve. When your body has clear slick discharge that is when you are the most fertile. Hope this helps, and hope you have that baby soon. You can test up to 5 days before your missed period, I like to test at least 5 days after, that way I am not wasting my money on HPT, they get expensive after a while.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:54 PM on May. 27, 2009