Are these symptoms?

I have some sypmtoms and I dont know what it could be could it be preg or just my head?
Earlier I posted about having one day of light period and 3 days of spotting that i didnt even need a pad.
I O on Sat. May 16th and I alot of creamy discharge that it feel like im wet. My boob feel tender but not the regular breast tender that i usually ge tbefore my period. tender where i cant even put my hands across . today I started with this dull pain on my left pelvic side more like a muscle pulling kind of way.
well if anybody knows anything let me know please.

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 4:40 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, did you have sex around ovulation? You should start your period in about 5 days. (Does that sound right?) Your symptoms could be pregnancy related, the best thing to do is to wait and take a test.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:47 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It's really hard to tell, such symptoms can also be symptoms of infections, give it a few days and then test!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:00 PM on May. 27, 2009

• When was your last normal period....How late are you?
    Clear slick discharge is a sign of ovulation, and it is usually a good amount.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:39 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i have to say that i'm not sure if u are or aren't. some people who really want to be pregnant show signs of being pregnant (missed periods for months at a time, slight buldge of the tummy, morning sickness, pregnancy glow, positive on test) but really aren't. It's a really cool fact but it makes things even worst for those who really wanna know. i say go to an OB and find out.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 5:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Can you post when your last period was and when you and your DH bedded? Anyhow, from what you wrote its way to little info to tell. Good Luck Though
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 8:08 AM on May. 28, 2009