On with the brainwashing

http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/2009/05/27/same-sex-lessons-kindergarteners

Are you kidding me? Kindergartners? I guess you gotta get them real young teach them homosex,bi and transgender at all of five years old....thats the ticket.
My kids go to public school and IF this were to ever be implemented there they'd be pulled and i'd homeschool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Seriously they are bringing that up in kindergarten. Now thats rediculous.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:53 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Sorry, but these are the sign of the times. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but it's the way the world is going these days.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Sorry . I don't see anything wrong teaching our kids to be more tolerant&accept people the way they are.

Anonymous

• that is im sorry bull , my children will be for sure going to a private christian school now screw public schools
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Tolerance and acceptance don't always go hand in hand. I wish more people understood that.

Anonymous

• Alot of people said this was coming and others said oh no no thats bull thats bull.HA yeah well here it is
    Anonymous

• I'm with MrsOwen86. I do not judge and feel everyone has a right to what choices they want but they do not need to push it on my kids.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:28 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Tearing down the family structure. Just another implement of the NWO.
    Anonymous

• The problem with the indoctrination process is, if and when it backfires, you end up creating MORE resistance to the issue than acceptance. Not everyone is okey-dokey with being forced to embrace something they don't want to--whether or not they understand can sympathize or empathize with the issue. You know the whole "too much of a good thing is not really good for you" concept?!

I don't FORCE people to accept my childrens autism...even though every April everywhere you turn you are made "aware" of it! Those who genuinely WANT to embrace my children and their special needs are more than welcome and encouraged to do so; those who cannot or refuse to accept, tolerate, comprehend their needs...I say, who cares?! I would MUCH rather my children be surrounded by those who GENUINELY care about them rather than those who just tolerate them because they have to!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:30 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Thats ridiculous. Can they PLEASE leave it up to me to tell my children whatever i feel is appropriate at the appropriate age. geez
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 5:49 PM on May. 27, 2009