ADVICE PLEASE????

So as of right now I am 4 days late for af, I took a hpt yesterday and pretty sure there was no positive line but hubby thinks he saw a really faint line. Well this morning I took another and I think I saw a faint line. I have been feeling sick to my stomach, my boobs are heavy and sore and my nipples have been burning, also having minor cramps or more like aches and pains near my sides which makes me feel very uncomfortable, and going to the bathroom a lot. We were trying for 2 years and I gave up hope a few months ago. I have a very regular cycle, and right now I feel pg, but I'm scared to get my hopes up. How many days should I wait to test to see if I get a darker line? Any advice would be helpful thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would wait until at least a week after your supposed to start. and definitely take it in the morning...the first pee of the day!
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 4:56 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Try waiting a few days to a week....if you really can't wait get one of the tests that are digital and rather than one or two lines reads either "pregnant" or "not pregnant"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would wait another few days and then try again. I know with all my children first response got it right every time!

When you need some advice...
    RMSA3.png picture by RMSAAdmin

RMASAdmin

Answer by RMASAdmin at 5:02 PM on May. 27, 2009

• why don't you go get a blood test done!!
    Anonymous

• Your symptoms sound like you are preggers! So, congratulations.

Honestly, faint line or dark line, preggers is preggers, sounds like your HPT confirmed you are preggers.

But if you want to know hoe much longer to wait before re-testing I would do it 7 days from the last test and not a day sooner.

Or, you could go to your gyno and get a blood test now and they will tell you and that will cost you your copay vs a HPT, your call!

Good Luck!

SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 12:55 PM on May. 28, 2009