Are you kidding me? On with the brainwashing

http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/2009/05/27/same-sex-lessons-kindergarteners

Kindergartners? Gay penguins raising a baby penguin? I guess you have to get them as young as possible and teach them about gay/lesbian.transgender sex.This is in some school in Cali but IF it ever came to my kids area i'd be yanking my kids quick and homeschooling.How is this even right KINDERGARTNERS!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The world is becoming a discusting place. Yes we should respect others, but when did tolerance turn into acceptance?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• *disgusting
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I personally believe that everyone should accept everyone else for who they are. God made them this way, if he didn't and if HE didnt allow it, they wouldnt be this way.
    clarasmommy08

Answer by clarasmommy08 at 5:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• because a 5 yo boy told a kid that God loves us all....
    Anonymous

• Why do you care about lesbian and gays?? Is it affecting you physically or mentally?? Leave people alone, they don't get in your business, why get in theirs?? I am not gay, I have been married for 6 years to a great man, but why do people care so much about who we love....what if YOUR child came to you as an adult and told you they were gay, would you stop loving them and call them disgusting?? LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE .....Kindergartens are not juggemental and know no color or prejeduce...why make them hate so early??
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 5:11 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Because if they understand homosexuality they might be less likely to tie a gay person to a fence and beat him to death with clubs and rocks (word search Matthew Shepard). Because hate crimes affect us ALL and we need to start erasing it as early as we can. Because your brand of intolerance just isn't acceptable any more.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:15 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I personally haven't watched the link yet. But I have read the book "And Tango Makes Three" and I personally do not like it, nor would I allow my child to read it (it is for children 4-9). My children are way to young for me to have any type of propaganda shoved down their throat, and yes I would have to say that I think it is propaganda. I am sorry. I have read the book and that is my opinion because it is intended to influence and shape the opinions of these children in ways that their parents might not be completely comfortable with.

I am sure it is a great book though for certain families; there are children out there who are being raised by same sex parents who would maybe benefit from a book like this.

I think parents need to make the choice if they want their children to read the book, but some parents won't get that opportunity if the school decides for them.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:19 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm all for my kids learning early on that being different from them does not = bad; whether it be race, religion, or family. Of course this is something my children already know.

mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 5:24 PM on May. 27, 2009

• satan is the god of this world and we can clearly see it.
    God bless
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 5:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• For the record, children are not naturally bothered by such things. They don't know to dislike generalizations and stereotypes until they learn they are supposed to by someone. Hatred and intolerance are the result of teaching and "brainwashing".

mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 5:28 PM on May. 27, 2009