Basically what I want to know is:
1. How did you mommies lose weight while breastfeeding?
2. Is there a book or website that I can go to for some tips?
3. Are there any exersizes to help rebuild the muscles after a c-section?
4. What exersizes should i avoid doing?
5. Are you supposed to wait longer to exercise after a c-section then you are after a vb?
Any and all tips and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on May. 27, 2009
You do need to wait longer after a c-section, you will need to talk to your OB about that - there may be some specific exercises you need to start doing early on for recovery, and others that you need to avoid until you heal.
But, once you consult your physician:
Answer by Collinsky at 5:14 PM on May. 27, 2009
Answer by teampalmer4 at 5:16 PM on May. 27, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on May. 27, 2009
Next question overall
Do you want to be in the newest, greatest group on CM?