anyone getting less sex because they r pregnant?

i think that may be going on with me n the hubby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup, wel for one my SO is working on the road for himself. but i just dont feel like i have the same sex drive, i fell like a fat cow now :( lol im 37 1/2 weeks
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 5:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I don't want it as much. Too uncomfortable. I also don't find it too fun when I can hardly breath. I'm 31 weeks with my 4th so that may make a difference.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm 30 weeks and I have spurts. Ill go 3 or 4 weeks where I don't want it at all and then ill want it everyday for a week. I'm so up and down. It wouldn't be very fun right now tho because I'm starting to have breathing problems from everything being smooshed :-)
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 5:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my bf and I probably haven't had sex in over a month... I feel fat and uncomfortable plus he's weirded out by feeling the baby move, I'm almost 38 weeks and my sex drive has been gone since I found out I was pregnant
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:38 PM on May. 27, 2009

• yes... but its cuz I don't want to not cuz hubby doesn't want to haha... the last pregnancy HE was nervous about it. This time he isn't at all but I haven't been able to get to the doctor yet so I'm really nervous and trying to be careful about everything. I know that sex wont really hurt anything, I'm just paranoid. We tried a long time for this one and its so early I don't want to risk anything....
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• it seems I have a different issue than most here...this is my first, my hubby's second. and the other day the doc said that he needs to be a little gentler than usual until I am out of my first trimester (I am 8 weeks) so now he won't do ANYTHING!!! Which is horribly frustrating, because my sex drive is in overdrive...when I am not exhausted, anyway lol.
    Anonymous

• Haha, well, my boyfriend is certainly getting less sex since we got pregnant...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:56 PM on May. 27, 2009

• yes but not until recently i popped out all at once and the baby is very active.. so my SO is freaked out and scared of hurting the baby... and it is just very hard to get a comfortable position.. it sucks i kno but i am trying to comvince him to get as much in as possible no wbecause when the baby is born we cant have sex for 6 weeks....
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 1:20 AM on May. 28, 2009