• In the Spotlight:

What can get rid of flies?

I am having problems with flies. The neighbors on both sides have dogs in pens and I guess the flies are accumulating to my area. I have screens on my doors but when we go in and out on the deck the flies get in the house. I need a remedy for indoors and out on the deck. Anyone have a suggestion?

Francinab

Asked by Francinab at 5:07 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• a flyswatter lol
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 5:44 PM on May. 28, 2009

• you could try hanging those sticky flypapers by the door, but then you'd have really gross flypaper by your door! i really don't think there's too much you can do. your neighbors should be cleaning up more often if they let the grossness get that bad.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 9:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I went to the feedstore and they said the rain is causing the flies to come. They had this spray that works really well but they were out. So I bought the next spray down on the list. It is doing a fantastic job. Or maybe they just left because we haven't had rain in 2 days!! I liked the humorous but most efficient answer of "a flyswatter" lol....francinab
    Francinab

Answer by Francinab at 11:28 AM on May. 29, 2009