If all you need to do is loose 30lbs, What would you do to get there?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• try eating 5-6 small meals a day, walk as much as possible (i did 2-3 miles a day) and drink tons of water. I lost 80 lbs in 9 months by doing it that way. I know that's not really fast but my dr said it is a safe way to lose weight. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Weight Watchers
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 7:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would transition myself to a healthy lifestyle. I would start by walking for at least 20 minutes a day, at least three times a week. I would make sure that I was drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. I would eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors. I would replace my simple/white grains with whole grains, and work my way up to 6 servings a day. I would cut back on, or eliminate meat and dairy, and eat beans, lentils, tofu, setian and other plant based proteins.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I 2nd the weight watchers. I did that and lost 35lbs. GOOD LUCK!! You can DO IT!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:49 AM on May. 28, 2009