Should Husbands and Wives Be Equally Hot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is that a show? Or a question?

Answer by louise2 at 5:21 PM on May. 27, 2009

• they should find each other attractive.. thats all that counts!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:22 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i want to be hotter then my man!!!
    Anonymous

• Well, i just like to look nice. I won't leave the house unless my make-up and hair is done and my outfit looks good. I don't let my children leave looking a mess either, so of course I expect my man to try to look good too. I'm not crazy about it, I mean, we don't have money to get everything top shelf but i want us to look nice with what we've got. I don't want my man next to me looking like a scrub lol
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 5:25 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The theory is that guys with so-so looks married to a more attractive wife is more committed to the relationship; he will work harder to keep the good fortune that he has. Women, in turn, are more concerned about that stability and income, less so with physical beauty.
    Anonymous

• i thnk me and my DH are equally attractive, but i have to say (mebeing a woman) i am a little insecure about my appearance. I don't dress as good as he does but i think my face and body are alright.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 5:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Anon 25 is correct. Stats show that longer lasting relationships are when the woman is a little more attractive than the man.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 6:03 PM on May. 27, 2009