Im 10 weeks pregnant and me an my boyfriend had sex. It was kinda rough but im scared we might of hurt the baby. is that possible? is my baby gonna be ok?

MommyExpecting

Asked by MommyExpecting at 5:21 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You and baby will be fine. If this is your first please get a book on pregnancy. They have much info that will ease your mind about things that come up.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:25 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Well I ha sex with my boyfriend when I was pregnate with my baby and she grew up just as healthy as any other girl so keep it up!
    Anonymous

• Yes your baby is ok,,You would have known by now is it wasn't. You can have sex all the way up tell you have your baby. With out hurting it..Unless the doctor say differently.

Answer by louise2 at 5:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• you'll be perfectly fine, I did that to and I asked my dr, she said that the baby is safe inside the amniotic fluid and that I had nothing to worry about

itsmesteph11 is right about getting a pregnancy book. I read What to expect when your expecting, it helped alot!
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 5:28 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Your baby is fine. As long as you haven't had problems with bleeding, spotting or cramping during this pregnancy, then safe is perfectly safe! If you have no complications, sex is safe up until you have the baby. At 10 weeks, the baby is tiny still. He/she is well protected within the uterus and amniotic fluid. Rough sex will not hurt the baby. Imagine a beach ball filled with water and a small ball floating in the middle of it. You can bang on the outside of the beach ball but the ball inside of it is protected completely. The vaginal hole is very far away from the uterus and baby. Have fun having sex while its still comfortable lol. If you for any reason had spotting or cramping, then it would be a reason to stop.
    Kaybean

Answer by Kaybean at 8:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• OMG are u 13 yrs old.......?honestly your baby is only the size of a walnut and its protected ...calm down and hve all the rough sex u want
    JeanieJazzysmom

Answer by JeanieJazzysmom at 3:17 AM on May. 28, 2009