How can I keep calm when it is constant

I am a mom of 3 active boys 8.6.3 and they are always fighting like yelling cannot get along . I am super stressed out I really want to crall in a hole and hide , how can I get them to stop fighting what should I do when they do fight or scream at each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on May. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Have you thought of activities that can keep then busy? Maybe put the two older ones in a team sport? I know with my two daughters that as soon as they feel bored or cramped together all the time it makes them aggressive towards each other. Sorry, I hope that helps. Also, lots of deep breaths and counting to 10 helps me....
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:31 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Oh my gosh my sister went through this, she has three boys also. They drove her crazy also. When they your boys ages and they fought she would make the two that were fighting stand nose to nose. They would get so mad at one another but always end up giggleing in the end. Worked every time. When they were a little older she would have them walk around the block when fighting, sending one in one direction and the other one in oposite diretion( their block was about 3 or 4 blocks long) by the time they would get back they were to tired to argue or forgot what they were argueing about. And gave mom a break! They are now 30, 28, 24 and they the best of friends. Hope these creative ideas help. Good Luck!
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 5:43 PM on May. 27, 2009