True of False...The older you get the less sleep you get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

•  No No No, I NEED more sleep, but I GET LESS sleep. Now I'm 53 , but when I was younger ( between 13 and 35) I could sleep anywhere and anytime. I even sleep with ear plugs and an eye mask but I STILL hear every single teenie weenie noise. I HATE STAYING UP ALL NIGHT..

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 6:35 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The older you get the less sleep you need. I think.

Answer by louise2 at 5:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The older you get the less sleep you NEED. I've witnessed it in a lot of my family members. Some of them can only sleep for 5 hours then wake up wide awake. My hubby's grandma sleeps for 2-3 hrs LOL, but she has insomnia or something.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:53 PM on May. 27, 2009

• There are ebbs and flows throughout your whole life so there is no truth or false to this question.
    I find that there are times in my life where I feel like superwoman and need very little sleep to get a lot done - I feel super charged.
    Then there are times where it feels I don't get nearly enough sleep or have enough hours in the day to get what I need to do done.
    I don't believe age has anything to do with it at all. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:01 PM on May. 27, 2009