SO MUCH CRAZY THINGS GOING ON

alright, im sorry that this can get a little gross but i was wondering about some things. I am 39 weeks prego and i went to to the doctor yesterday and she stripped my membranes. I spotted blood pretty bad yesterday and now my discharge is like kinda brownish. I also have been having contractions like cazy but they wont stay regular and when they decide to stay regular the dont get any closer together but five min. i called labor and delivery because when i have contractoins i mostly feel it in my back and my sides but not all around. they hurt and they are getting stronger but they dont stay regular. Is this early labor or just what happens at this time? my graduation walk is tomorrow and i plan on walking but just want to know if i should be repared to go to the hospital or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you feel fine, thats good. I would bring your baby bag just in case and make sure to have a plan just in case baby wants to come unexpectedly. GL!
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 6:49 PM on May. 27, 2009