I don't mean to, but I get really upset and angry at my boyfriend now?

Ever since I found out I was pregnante, my relationship with my boyfriend has improved for the most part. But I find myself getting upset and angry with him the farther along I get. Anyone know anyways to calm down and not be a
B#tch to him, after all were both trying to deal with all this...

ElizabethDawn

Asked by ElizabethDawn at 5:36 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you find the answer to that let me know. Ha. I am dealing with the same thing right now too. My fiance and I have been getting along great since we found out we were having a baby but some days I just want to rip his head off. It's probably just the hormones. :(
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:40 PM on May. 27, 2009

• omg for the first three months i couldnt stand the sight of my husband!! theres not really much you can do, just explain to him that he needs to be really careful with you cuz you're gonna be edgy lol. dont worry, it goes away eventually! oh and then it comes back a little in the end but not nearly as bad. =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 7:18 PM on May. 27, 2009