Eatting problem.. i never know what to eat!

i don't cook. i won't lie, i can't cook either (everything i make is disgusting). because of this i never know what to eat, i usually get stuff that are alredy made or my husband cooks for me (heehee) but when he's at work i never know what to eat. i'm breast feeding so that's an issue, i need to have something to refuel myself because i really feel drained when she finishes eating. any tips on simple foods to make?

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 5:36 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Become a Sandwich Queen. Or use can soups. Salads, yogurt. Hardboiled eggs. Carrots with peanutbutter, etc
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Get things like Hot Pockets or other frozen things you can just pop in the microwave. Thats what i do so i dont have to cook another meal just so i can have lunch hehe.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It is important that you learn to make tasty, nutricious meals so your child will grow up understanding that this is normal.
    Now don't laugh. The best way to learn to cook on your own is to get a kids cookbook; so go to your local library, and get a couple (my favorite is called Pretend Soup). There is also a great kids cookking website at www.spatulatta.com. Now, you can move on to adult cookbooks. The Saving Dinner cookbooks by Leanne Ely (a Flylady) are great; I make something from the vegetarian version at least once a week.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:06 PM on May. 28, 2009