Is this normal? (about menstrual cycle maybe TMI)

I miscarried back in February and did not have to have a D&C. They have reason to believe I may have miscarried twins but everything seemed to "heal" really well and really fast all on it's own. I bled from the miscarriage for a couple weeks at first hit was super heavy and the cramps were unbearable followed by what seemed to be a regular period (although I know it wasn't) then I had a very light 4-day long period in March and just a slightly longer period in April. Both cycles were 29- 30 days after the last one. Now last Monday (the 18th) I spotted very lightly during the morning but it only showed on the TP when I wiped. Same thing the following day. Then my actual period started wednesday and went from light to med to heavy back to light and I thought it had stopped on Monday but then I started spotting Monday afternoon

kfroz0415

Asked by kfroz0415 at 5:40 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• again very lightly and only when I would wipe) and it continued on to today only the spotting has gotten a little heavier. (there is no foul smell, I'm not in pain, no fever, rash, weird color discharge or anything like that)

Should I be calling my Ob/Gyn or could this just be my cycle trying to get back to normal? Btw I am not on birth control so it's not breakthrough bleeding, and no I could not be pregnant we are using condoms and we avoid the time when I am ovulating...

**before anyone says it I cannot call my doctor until tomorrow anyway because her office closed already... I would just like some peace of mind for the night I think... lol**
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 5:41 PM on May. 27, 2009