how do you get over the hurt

how do you get over the hurt of a loved one going from sober to an alcoholic ...
my hubby and i had a not so fun first two years of marriage due to his drinking and i asked him to get help for it when i got pregnant... he did and was sober for 9 months but our daughter is 2 months now and he fell off the wagon ...but I'm still not over those years when he was drunk and angry and I'm really hurt at what he has done ...that and we are $4ooo in debt due to his getting treated for his drinking and now that's for no reason

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• My sister has put my nepew in rehab 2 times but she got half of it paid by health inc and the state paid the rest cause they wer trying to help if you look in for scorce maybe someone can help you pay off the debt that was from rehab
    Anonymous

• Do you mean he just recently had some drinks, or he has been putting the drinks away as in starting to drink them regularly? Any addict will usually fall back and do it again. It's rare that they put it down and never touch it again. Any professional who deals with this would say just to turn right back around and continue on your journey of not drinking, even if you did mess up, even if you got trashed, don't let that be a reason to give in to it all over again, let it be a stepping stone in to sobriety, and gain strength from it.
    Anonymous