is it finally time?

my dd is 2 and we have been semi-working on potty training for about 10 months. she has days where she will use the potty many times then days she doesnt want anything to do with it. I dont want to push her so I let her go. she has been getting better I noticed but today while I was bathing her she wanted to hurry and get out of the tub because she needed to pee. she sat on the potty and peed. also everytime we go into a store she wants to go to the bathroom (she doesnt always pee but she has a few times) i was wondering if this means we are on our way to the final stretch of potty training?

Vsoul0608

Asked by Vsoul0608 at 6:01 PM on May. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sounds like she may be ready. If she is truly ready, it will take just a few days for her to be trained. If it doesn't work, then stop and try again in a few months.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:42 PM on May. 27, 2009

• If you are serious about training her then simply take her diapers away completely (except at night). It will only take a few days if you do that.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:01 PM on May. 28, 2009