your childs new saying

what is currently your childs favorite saying?

the one where no matter what you say to him/her they always reply with the same thing?

my daughters is "why not?" no matter what i say to her she replies "why not?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• my son says "what?" ...and not what like i didnt hear you. but "What!" like he cant believe it. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My dd is 3....and she says "where we goin mom" 100 times a day!!!!

I love it b/c she was a late bloomer talking but after about 30 times, I am tired of answering her. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• he's 3yrs old.
    outstandingLove

• Right now he's in a phase where he says "yee haw partner!" Only it comes out "yee haw patens!" (He's two and a half!)
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 6:11 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my daughter is gonna b 1 june 9th...and she says uh oh to everything
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 6:14 PM on May. 27, 2009

• "But why Mommy" and if I ask him to do anything it's 'But it's a long waaaay to ________" I have no idea what it means but it's kinda funny.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:18 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My 5 year old has taken to asking her Dad and I to do stuff for her, but when she asks she follows it by saying, or Whatever? With a shrug of her shoulders as if it really doesn't matter exactly what we do, just "whatever" LOL It's pretty cute.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My son says, "That's not good news" whenever something bad or sad happens. My husband used to say that to him during his wetting the bed phase and I guess it stuck with him.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 7:42 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Both my boys say that whereever we are goin to is "way way far away". Daddy is in Iraq and Uncle Scott is in China ...i guess they like how i explained it to them. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:22 AM on May. 28, 2009