Is Obama *paying* certain people on CM and other sites??

This is very disturbing, if it is true. In an answer to a question posted earlier today in this category, someone stated that she KNEW for a fact that the Obama administration HIRED people to flood political boards, blogs, and websites to try and discredit those who were against him. This person went on to suggest that this was indeed being done by "anons" here on CM.
Of course I cannot name names, and I do not wish to. I just want to know if this is true here on CM and if so, is there proof? I'm all for freedom of speech, (who isn't) and do not want to start drama but would like facts please. IF anyone has them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Over 30 replies, not ONE ANSWER.
    Anonymous

• It would not surprise me at all...... bias media coverage.......

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 6:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Idk if its true or not but I wouldn't be too surprised.Look at how the media carried the man all through the campaign and look at alot of the bullies in ACORN.Some crazy mess going on these days.
    Anonymous

• I was paid to do viral marketing in a similiar fashion when I was in college. Not for politicians but for a company. I would get paid every time I worked said company's name or message into my posts with out being obvious about it.

For people who already hold those views it's not a hard thing at all to do, infact it's an easy way to get some money particularly if you're intelligent and literate.

Anonymous

• Nice anon 6:15 but anyway that made absolutely no sense.
    Anonymous

• I meant the anon speaking about McCain
    Anonymous

• Possibly because ANYTHING is possible............................................

Look at what is happening to our country and who did it............................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:17 PM on May. 27, 2009

• lol so dumb
    Anonymous

• I don't know if them getting paid to do is true, but I do know the Obama camp is sending out a lot of blast emails asking for supporters to do just that. During the campaign, a friend of DH donated money to Obama in our name as a joke. Since then, we get all kinds of emails from the Obama camp. I haven't stopped it, because I like to see what they are up to. Now the big push is for the universal health care. They want everyone blasting blogs and posts supporting it.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 6:20 PM on May. 27, 2009

• OP here. I asked for some sort of PROOF, not opinions.
    Anonymous