The sex life?

I just need some new ideas to keep him interested in bed, anyone know of anything worth trying? oh and he doesn't go down on me why?

ElizabethDawn

Asked by ElizabethDawn at 6:09 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Some guys do not like the thought of "going down" like some women dont like to either, just a guy thing, dont take it personally or maybe he doesnt think you like the way he does it. Well first maybe you could try foods, strawberries, chocolate, whip cream, etc...sexy laungerie, some even go to watching a porn and doing what the actors/actresses do
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 6:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• WELL U SHOULD TRY DIFFERENT POSITIONS MAYBE CHANGING THEMONES IN A WHILE TO MAKE IT FUNNER
    VALERIENANGEL

Answer by VALERIENANGEL at 6:16 PM on May. 27, 2009

• has he ever performed oral sex on anyone or just not you?? If he doesn't do it at all there is probably not a lot you can do about it, but if it's just you that he won't do it for then you should try to find out why. anyway, you could also try role playing or even just the costumes if you're not big into the talking. my SO loves it when I dress up like a school girl. I have the plaid skirt, knee-hi stockings with bows on them, short shirt that ties in the front, the whole nine-yards. Or you could try the whole "dirty talk" thing, if your kinda shy then start slowly, like just tell him what you want him to do to you or what you want to do to him.... anyway hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• We do a LOT of various sex positions. Or... I just randomly drag him to a "private" place and sex him up. Anything goes, honestly.
    He likes to be delightfully surprised.
    I'm not into roleplay much, but we'll do that every once in a while.
    Surprise handjobs/blowjobs.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:30 PM on May. 27, 2009