I'm NEVER in the mood

It's been almost a year so I can't blame it on the pregnancy hormones anymore. Just for some reason I never want to have sex and I do force myself to do it but then I don't enjoy it and I know he can tell. I feel bad for my husband. Do you think I'm just bored? Any tips/advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• "It's been almost a year so I can't blame it on the pregnancy hormones anymore." I take that to mean you have a 1 year old... It may not be the hormones, but with a 1 yo your probably tired at the end of the day, especially if you work, clean house, cook dinner etc. My husband finally figured out that if he took care of the house work and helped with the kids on the weekends, I was in the mood much more often since I wasn't so exhausted. He would never let me "force myself" to do it and said that took all the fun out of it, so he was willing to do anything to get me in the mood lol.
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 7:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Here's a bump, I feel the same way. My daughter is 8 months old! I don't "force" myself, but I don't feel the same way about it either. I wonder if it' still hormones! It sucks, tho!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 6:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm the same way except my reason for "not beign in the mood" is becouse I'm taking some depression meds that just supress that "want & desire". I could seriously careless if my SO find "it" somewhere else cuz I'm just at that point were I just dont care anymore.
    Anonymous

• It took me about 6 months and sometimes I still have to "force" it, but then I like it...honestly, I think your priorities just change when you have a LO, and you can't really help it....maybe you guys need a date nite every couple weeks...have someone watch your baby and just enjoy each other's company...not necessarily to have sex but to just restart things again:)...good luck
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:29 PM on May. 27, 2009