what is a good trick????

so i go in tomorrow at 1pm for my anatomy scan to see what my little one is. i will be 18 wks ans 3days. i was wondering if there was anything that i can do, eat , or drink that would make my little one more active during the sono so we can get a good look at the anatomy?
i heard that drinking mountain dew and eating skittles will get the little one moving good? but i dont know about the dark soda

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 6:39 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Orange Juice works really well! A big glass of cold water. My nurse offered me chocolate when my little guy wasn't moving.
    Anonymous

• Yeah caffine gets them going, but don't drink too much! I eat a spicy chicken sandwhich (not on purpose) but it made my son active.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have to do a darn thing! Haha my little boy was spread eagle the second the tech put the ultrasound wand on my belly! Eat a big meal about an hour before you go in. Spicy foods do help and also something sweet. You can also try drinking a big glass of orange juice. Good luck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:45 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i always eat part of a chocolate bar to get him kicking. and some cold water right befor. have fun!!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 7:19 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I have a very lazy baby and wanted to do the same thing before our big ultrasound today. I had a bottle of orange pineapple juice before I went in and he was still a little lazy but he did let us see the goods, over and over and over again!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:53 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my little girl was spread eagle as soon as the monitor was on my belly and wouldnt stop showing off her butt. lol everywhere the tech moved the monitor my baby moved her butt it was really cute. all i did was have some toast and water.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:00 AM on May. 28, 2009