how has your day been?

mine has been pretty good up until about a 1 1/2 hours ago. my hubby is leaving to go on a trip tomorrow. he is at work right now. so i was cooking dinner and decided to check on our 2 year old (he had been too quiet for too long so i knew he was up to something). he was in his room diaperless. so i put him on my hip, stired dinner, then put him down so i could get a diaper. he went to his daddys suit case and decided to PEE on it!!! his potty is accessable so there was no excuse. so i put him on the couch to clean it up before it soaked through and noticed the poo! apparently, he had taken the diaper off because of a little poo-which i now wore on my shirt. and in my hurry to keep dinner from burning i didnt notice. (i would have when i put the diaper on him but i had not gotten that far). so i put his diaper on, changed shirts, and kept dinner from burning! lmao. its been interesting. lol how was your day? SUPER MOMS UNITE

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:47 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Today's been Ok I guess. I went grocery shopping, and cleaned the house, etc. Cooked some awesome dinner, a recipe I just made up one day. I need to name it! lol. Then it started thundering so I went outside to roll up my car windows, and before I even got to my car, I felt like I had jumped into a pool! Now I'm sitting here soaking wet trying to dry off before I have to leave for church. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:52 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It's been quiet. I've been reading "Breaking Dawn".
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:52 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Certainly not as eventful as yours!!
    Very bored... extremely bored. I'm trying to organize a trip out Friday. Maybe that'll quell my insatiable appetite for some ADVENTURE.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:52 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Ugh. Long day. Trying to bottle raise a baby deer and keep my 2 year old from breaking it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:53 PM on May. 27, 2009

• awww-i want a deer lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• ya know i have had a very long and kinda crappy day. thank you so much for this little laugh!!! made me realize not to sweat the small stuff,
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 6:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• ummm...super boring. Although we (my son and I) were outside a lot, I feel like we did nothing. Blah.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 7:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Today has been 'okay' tomorrow will be interesting. Work from 7:30 'til 1:30. Pick up the kids from the Babysitter. Go home do laundry, cook and serve dinner. Give kids baths and get them dressed to have DS out the door for Karate at 6:00. Keep track of DD on the floor at the Karate place for an hour before getting home at 7 to get DD in bed and DS snacked, teeth brushed and in bed by 7:30. That's my day every tue, Thu, and every other Wed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• lol- i have soooo been where u were plenty of times lmao! but today has been a bit stressfull lol- my fiance is away for work again, 3 days this time, and so today i had to manage grocery shopping with my 5 yr old, almost 4 yr old and almost 2 yr old and 8 months pregnant too- lol that was....fun.... plus i too am going through the ripping of the diaper off with my youngest- im just hoping i dont have to mop up any more pee and wrangle any more poop out of his hands (on the way to his mouth ugh!) lol so yeah my day has been interesting too lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• ive had better days. much better days. i went to my physical therapy and i have new back problems cuz the ones i already have weren't enough i guess lol.im tryin so hard to avoid surgery. ive been tryin to get a hold of a smart person at my job to figure out why im not getting my disability checks and all i got was a huge run around and a bunch of im sorry's..but im sorry isn't gonna keep my apartment or my phone or my furniture or support my child. im so stressed. i tried finding away to get some kind of financial aid but all i got was a run around on that and a bunch of un needed attitude. and then i didn't get to nap while my daughter was sleeping..i have a huge headache and my eye wont stop twitching lol whats up with that?! and i been doin school work jus incase i can do some kind of a job.and my boyfriend that i love with all my heart is bein a pain in the okole today.....i jus wanna curl up in bed and sleep for a week
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:32 AM on May. 28, 2009