depression..

what can i do about it..i dont want to tell people because they may freak out over it i've always been depressed so it's nothing new but im pregnant now and just not sure about my situation..i would never hurt my baby or anything like that just concerned im not going to be the best i can be for them. just need some advise a friend to talk to anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm very sorry that you feel this way. :[
    It's something that you can bring up with your OB, at least, see what options you have.

There's some outside activities you can do - I hear that sunlight boosts your "happy cells."
    Maybe just focus on the things that make you happy!

If you need a friend to talk to you, you can certainly send me a message too. :]
    I'll do my best.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• you do ned to tell your dr they can help you i have post pardum depression adn im on meds for 6 months and i tell you i feel alot better
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I WOULD TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR AND SEE ABOUT TAKING ANTI DEPRESSENTS THE DEPRESSION MAY GET WORSE AFTER YOU HAVE THE BABY BECAUSE OF THE HORMONES I HAD THE BABY BLUES AFTER I HAD MY LAST 2 KIDS AND ITS NOT A GOOD FEELING. IM SORRY U FEEL THIS WAY
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 7:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• talk to your dr.
    iluvmymacita

Answer by iluvmymacita at 9:42 PM on May. 27, 2009