*~*question about ovulation kinda some T.M.I*~*

hey there heres whats been goin on i had a miscarry about a 2 months a ago. now i have my period on the 9th or the 14th instead of the 28th. *weird*huh. now my ovulation question is I had sex the night of the 24th now my calender states that my ovulation was most on Saturday, May-23-2009.and my fertile days are between Wednesday, May-20-2009 and Monday, May-25-2009.. what are my chances of being pregnant?

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 6:56 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your chances are very high, if it were me trying to get pregnant I would make sure to be as active as possible on those days, active meaning having sex! Good luck hope it happens for you!!
    Anonymous

• If you indeed ovulated on the 23 it would be unlikly but unless you were charting temps to know for sure when ovulated then the chance of a late ovulation would increase your chances
    cynthia613

Answer by cynthia613 at 12:57 AM on May. 28, 2009