no fun

When I work at night my boyfriend always seems to be doing something fun with his friends but on my nights off he tells me to come over and then lays on hte couch and sleeps... I'm going crazy with boredom but he doesnt want to do anything.... What should I tell him???

mommy2b17MV

Asked by mommy2b17MV at 7:09 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• i would tell him....off! Tell him you want to do something fun, you want to go out too! :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Or just go out without him!! I'm sure you have friends too! And if he says anything about it, tell him what you just said, and it's not fair that he gets to go out and you're either working or stuck watching him sleep! You deserve a social life just as much as he does =)
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 7:18 PM on May. 27, 2009

• lol. tjandjenna. I am not as kind as you. I would tell him the next time he calls for me to come over that. I was sorry, but your just flat out boring. All you want to do when I come over is sleep.So I think I will pass on coming over tonight and probably any other time. and tell him that you are gonna go out with girls or by yourself and have a good time. He will get the picture.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:19 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Ask him if the relationship is over with !!!!
    Its obvious it is if he's giving you the "cold shoulder" persay.
    When your partner choose to go out & have fun with his buds but not you then the only conclusion would be A. Your boring. B. He's trying to make you break up with him becouse then he will look like the "victim". C. He just cant stand to be around you anymore.
    witch_e_woman

Answer by witch_e_woman at 7:30 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Its nice that he feels comfortable enough around you to be a rude host. However next time try having an out line of what you would like to. Go for a walk, go bowling, watch a movie, etc
    Good luck.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 8:38 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Find something to do then tell him on your night off that's where you two are going!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:52 PM on May. 27, 2009